Injection Moulding Excellence is our core mission and this has ensured our success as a chosen supplier for many companies operating in the pharmaceutical sector.
Pharmaceutical injection moulding is a highly automated form of production and APL has invested in state of the art technology and machinery to secure the best available efficiencies in the process which means competitive end pricing for our clients.
Plastic Injection moulding excellence…
- 26 high specification moulding machines; from 25 to 485 tonnes clamp force
- Up to 1,768 cc of plastic processed per shot
- Hydraulic and all electric machines
- 2 shot machine capability
- Fully programmable CNC robots for downstream automation
- Masterbatch dosers on machines
- Injection moulding, assembly, packing, screen and pad printing
Our Injection moulding services have produced a variety of items for pharmaceutical customers and these include
- Tamper-proof tubs and lids
- DNA Testing Kits
- Casings for defibrillators
- Rigid containers for medicines
- Polymer tubs and lids – bespoke design
If you would like to see a sample of our work or visit the premises, we’d be delighted to talk with you. Contact APL here or call now on + 353 (0) 402 38231.
Download our latest brochure by following this link.