We are recruiting a HR Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, ambitious company and be part of our exciting plans.
The key requirements of this position are:-
Effectively manage all aspects of HR, overseeing performance and development of staff, aligning individual goals and development needs with the strategy and objectives of the Company. Duties to include:
- Manage staff resourcing
- Plan and issue the weekly shift Manning sheet
- Review and monitor labour recovery rates across shifts
- Assist with reviewing resourcing of staffing for all departments and engage in succession planning and future proofing
- Recruitment and selection
- Develop APL’s human resource PR to include building relationships with colleges and local networks
- Interview and psychometric/ dexterity testing
- Induction training
- Maintain personnel files up to date
- Key hires
- Training and development
- Assist department managers with training and development plans
- Organise, schedule and monitor effectiveness of training
- Maintain training files and records up to date
- Apply and develop company procedures
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that comply with best practice and employment legislation
- Monitor & Manage disciplinary actions, absenteeism and staff relations
- Act as our Data Protection Officer and ensure GDPR compliance
- Liaise with Works Committee and trade union
- Manage the staff time recording in system
- Set up new employees
- Check and deal with daily anomalies
- Calculate and monitor holiday entitlements and approve holiday requests as appropriate
- Monitor and follow up on absences, late arrivals and left earlies
- Create a strong culture of performance management in the organisation including staff appraisals.
- Develop an internal comms programme and drive staff engagement. Be a dynamic agent for change and be willing to advocate and drive continuous improvement in the company.
- Four years HR management experience in a similar environment
- Experienced in all areas of HR compliance. Must be confident in employment law and the day to day application of it.
- Qualification in Human Resources
- Ability to organize and plan as well as working on own initiative as well as part of a team when required.
Applications, in writing, to Managing Director, Automatic Plastics Ltd., Tinahely, Co. Wicklow on or before September 15th. On-line applications can be sent to email@example.com