Automatic Plastics, based in Tinahely, Co. Wicklow, are now recruiting a Production Manager. This exciting role is perfect for a candidate looking to be part of the senior leadership team.
The key requirements of this position are:-
- Ensure strategic and structural alignment of the production facility with the Company’s strategy and objectives. Deliver and communicate the strategy, goals and objectives for the Production area.
- Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators of the Production area which reflect business needs, driving adherence to 6S, minimising machine downtime, maximising OEE.
- Effectively manage all aspects of HR, overseeing performance and development of staff, aligning individual goals and development needs with the strategy and objectives of the Company. This will include leadership for a fixed night shift which will involve some work outside of standard.
- Ensure compliance to ISI 13485, BRC Quality Management Systems or any other Quality System that may be installed in the Company.
- Be a dynamic agent for change and be willing to advocate and drive continuous improvement in the company.
- Create a strong culture of performance management in the organisation.
- Experience in a leadership role with knowledge of all areas of HR compliance.
- Technical degree or relevant manufacturing experience.
- Experience in plastic injection moulding, pharma or medtech industry would be an asset.
Applications, in writing, to Managing Director, Automatic Plastics Ltd., Tinahely, Co. Wicklow on or before March 15th. On-line applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org